Equipped with many extra ordinary features like the integrated hose handle, the adjustable telescopic handle, variable suction control, convenient carrying handle and protective handle bumper the SEBO FELIX 4 KOMBI offers an ergonomic and comfortable way to vacuum. He has for an upright vacuum cleaner an extreme large filter bag of 3,5 liters.
Additionally he possesses the combination brush: SEBO KOMBI which SEBO purpose-built developed for the commercial utilisation. No matter which item of property or which floor the convenient food slide quickly adjusts and ensures deep cleaning even in the tightest area. The unique turning swivel neck and the four rubber-coated wheels offer an enormous flexibility and easy manoeuvrability. The novel twin-stream vacuum channel offers to-the-edge brush action for effective all around cleaning.
The SEBO KOMBI has another unique design feature on the underside of the head that provides commercial grade quality. There is a protective stainless steel edge embedded in the front and a stainless steel plate at the rear making the SEBO KOMBI the professional’s choice for hard floors or carpet.
As a matter of course has the SEBO FELIX 4 KOMBI the 3-step S-class filtration, anti-allergy hospital-grade-filtration system which is the perfect choice for customers with allergies and asthma.
The FELIX 4 KOMBI is available in five attractive designs.
- 10,5 m
- 1000 Watt
- 3,5 l
- On handle grip
- 28 cm
- 79 dB
- SEBO KOMBI with the turning swivel neck
- Weight: 5.3 kg
- Filter bag 3.5 l, multi-layer
- Action radius 10,5 m
- Including crevice and upholstery nozzle
- Available in four attractive designs: PLATINUM, CLASSIC, FUN, WHITE, ROSSO
Performance and consumption
- Rated power level: 1000 W
- Energy efficiency class: C
- Annual energy consumption*: 36.4 kWh
- Carpet cleaning performance class: D
- Hard floor cleaning performance class: C
- Dust re-emission class: C
- Sound power level: 79 dB
* Indicative annual energy consumtion (kWh per year), based on 50 cleaning tasks. Acutal annual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.