The dark blue SEBO AIRBELT D3 PARQUET is equipped with a lot of extras which make your life easier. A cleaning range of 15.5 meters provides more flexibility. The 6l filter bag carries more. The optimized air flow and the tapered hose give more suction. The SEBO D3 PARQUET is equipped with the SEBO KOMBI and SEBO PARQUET.
Of course the SEBO AIRBELT D3 PARQUET includes all SEBO standards and quality „Made in Germany”: high class S-class filtration, patented SEBO AIRBELT, versatile turning swivel neck, variable telescopic tube, integrated bag change indicator, gentle soft-start system. The SEBO AIRBELT D3 PARQUET is additionally equipped with the high quality stainless steel telescopic tube. The quality construction and the ergonomic design show that SEBO stresses optimum function and longevity.
Therefore the SEBO AIRBELT D3 PARQUET is extremely cost-effective in use. The design of the SEBO AIRBELT D differs clearly from the other SEBO models. In collaboration with the designer Prof. Achim Heine a new striking shape has been created: it is purposeful, stylish and unique. Two fundamental geometric shapes, a circle and a square, are united. The design epitomises the classic way of engineering which looks for the optimum form for the function. It is contrary to most other models where form inhibits function. The designer Prof. Achim Heine teaches “Product design” at the University of Arts in Berlin.
- 15.5 m
- 1200 W
- 6 l
- On machine
- 28 cm
- 79 dB
- Patended AIRBELT
- SEBO KOMBI, SEBO PARQUET
- Working width: 28 cm
- Weight: 6.9 kg
- Integrated attachments: dusting brush, upholstery and crevice nozzle
- Ultra BagTM filter bag, 6 liter volumel, 3-layer
- Colour: dark blue, AIRBELT: Stripes (black, silver)
Performance and consumption
- Rated power level: 1200 W
- Energy efficiency class: D
- Annual energy consumption*: 44.2 kWh
- Carpet cleaning performance class: D
- Hard floor cleaning performance class: C
- Dust re-emission class: B
- Sound power level: 79 dB
* Indicative annual energy consumtion (kWh per year), based on 50 cleaning tasks. Acutal annual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.